December 8, 2014
ETA announces 2015 Board of Directors
WASHINGTON, DC--The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), the global trade association representing the payments technology world, announced today the election of six new members to its Board of Directors. ETA also announced its 2015 board officers and named appointments to the ‘Presidential Advisory Council’.
“Our new board members and officers reflect ETA’s broadened membership which includes the world’s largest payments and technology companies,” says Jason Oxman, CEO of ETA. “The impressive accomplishments and leadership expertise of our board members will serve our membership well as we work to advance the payments technology industry. I know the talent, energy, and experience they bring to the table will strengthen our organization.”
“I am thrilled to be leading ETA during such a transformative time in our industry,” says Debra Rossi, executive vice-president of Wells Fargo and Company and ETA’s 2015 board president. “I look forward to working with my fellow board members to build upon ETA’s continued momentum and success.”
Rossi also announced the appointment of Tim Tynan, CEO of Bank of America Merchant Services, as a member of the ETA board of directors, filling a vacancy on the board. Tynan’s term as a director will begin on January 1, 2015.
Six directors were confirmed by member vote to a two-year term on the board:
- Eric Dunn, senior vice-president, payments and commerce solutions, Intuit
- Kevin Jones, president and CEO, Anovia Payments
- Chris Lee, president, North American strategic partnerships & emerging markets, Moneris Solutions
- John Barrett, president, North America, NXGEN Payment Services
- Joan Herbig, CEO, ControlScan
- Jennifer Miles, president, VeriFone Americas, VeriFone
The 2015 ETA Board of Director Officers are:
- Board president Debra Rossi, executive vice-president, Wells Fargo & Company
- Board President-Elect, Greg Cohen, President, iPayment
- Board Treasurer Jeff Rosenblatt, President, EVO Payments International
- Board Secretary, Jeff Sloan, CEO, Global Payments Inc.
- Board Past President Kim Fitzsimmons, U.S. market president, Chase Merchant Services
Rossi announced new appointments to the Presidential Advisory Council, which has a non-voting seat on the ETA Board:
- Guy Harris, president, North America, Elavon
- Colson Hillier, VP, precision marketing, Verizon Wireless
- Joe Kaplan, CEO, Total Merchant Services
- Steve Klebe, business development, Google Inc.
- OB Rawls, SVP & GM, national merchants & ISOs, First Data
Click here to access a full list of the 2015 ETA Board of Directors.