ELFA announces its 2015 business and professional development activities
Washington, DC--Members of the equipment leasing and finance industry will have multiple opportunities to network and engage in business and professional development this year. The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association has released its 2015 calendar of events, which includes face-to-face conferences and workshops and web-based programs. Continuing education credits are available for many of the offerings.
Details about the 2015 lineup are included in the Schedule of Conferences, Workshops and e-Learning Opportunities, available at www.elfaonline.org/Events/ELFAEduSupp_2015.pdf. In addition, the ELFA Online Events Calendar at www.elfaonline.org/Events/Calendar/ p rovides the latest programming information, and will include new web seminars or conferences that are added to the schedule throughout the year.
ELFA’s 2015 lineup includes the following events:
- Equipment Management Conference & Exhibition , Feb. 22-24, Miami
- 14th Annual IMN/ELFA Investors Conference , March 12, New York City
- Executive Roundtable , March 15-17, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Principles of Leasing and Finance Workshop , April 13-15, Oak Brook, IL
- Bank Best Practices Roundtable , April 21, Chicago
- Captive and Vendor Finance Best Practices Roundtable , April 21, Chicago
- Independent Best Practices Roundtable , April 21, Chicago
- 27th Annual National Funding Conference , April 21-23, Chicago
- Legal Forum , Nashville, May 3-5
- AGL&F/ELFA Public Sector Finance Forum , May 6-8, Denver
- Capitol Connections , May 13-14, Washington, D.C.
- Credit and Collections Management Conference & Exhibition , June 7-9, Washington, D.C.
- Principles of Leasing and Finance Workshop , June 15-17, Philadelphia
- Tax Best Practices Roundtable , June 23-24, Chicago
- Principles of Leasing and Finance Workshop , July 27-29, Irvine, CA
- Principles of Leasing and Finance Workshop , Sept. 14-16, Dallas
- Human Capital Best Practices Roundtable , Sept. 15, Washington, D.C.
- Lease and Finance Accountants Conference , Sept. 16-18, Philadelphia
- Operations & Technology Conference & Exhibition , Sept. 16-18, Philadelphia
- 54th ELFA Annual Convention , San Antonio, Oct. 25-27
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association that represents companies in the $903 billion equipment finance sector, which includes financial services companies and manufacturers engaged in financing capital goods. ELFA members are the driving force behind the growth in the commercial equipment finance market and contribute to capital formation in the U.S. and abroad. Its 580 members include independent and captive leasing and finance companies, banks, financial services corporations, broker/packagers and investment banks, as well as manufacturers and service providers. For more information, please visit www.elfaonline.org .