January 21 , 2015
Equipment Leasing and Finance Association launches upgraded website for end-users
Washington, DC--Visitors to the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) end-user website, Equipment Finance Advantage, will find new enhancements that make it a more powerful resource than ever for helping businesses take advantage of the benefits of equipment finance. The site, at www.EquipmentFinanceAdvantage.org, has improved navigation for a better user experience and offers a wider range of resources focused on how companies of all types and sizes can use leasing and financing to their strategic advantage to acquire the equipment they need to operate and grow. ELFA launched the original Equipment Finance Advantage website two years ago.
Highlights of the site’s user-friendly content include:
• Equipment Finance 101: Overview of the benefits of equipment finance, the types of financing, the top 10 questions to ask before entering an equipment financing agreement, a customizable digital toolkit and more.
• Success Stories: Real-world examples of companies using equipment finance for strategic advantage.
• Resources: How-to articles, Q&As, updated end-user industry fact sheets, infographics and more to help businesses develop their financing strategy.
• Videos: A series of short videos on a range of topics, from maximizing cash flow to staying ahead of the curve to end-of-lease factors to consider.
• Find a Provider: A searchable list of ELFA members that provide equipment leasing and finance services.
“The critical role the $903 billion equipment finance industry plays in the U.S. economy, manufacturing and jobs is due fundamentally to the participation of individual businesses,” said ELFA President and CEO William G. Sutton, CAE. “They have found the information at Equipment Finance Advantage to be an invaluable resource informing their equipment leasing and financing decision-making over the past two years, and we are excited to offer the newly upgraded EFA website to help keep them up to date with the latest research and informational content available.”
Visitors to the site are encouraged to tweet about the resources they find useful with the hashtag #FinanceEquipment.