CLFP adds members
U.S.--The Certified Lease & Finance Professional Foundation (CLFP) held its first Academy for Lease & Finance Professionals (ALFP). The three-day event was hosted by Banc of California and ten individuals successfully passed the CLFP exam. They are:
- Déva Brooks, CLFP – Vice President, Leasing Sales Officer, First American Equipment Finance
- Paul Burnham, CLFP – President, El Dorado Commercial Finance LLC
- Austin Kingsley, CLFP Associate – National Account Manager, Allegiant Partners, Inc.
- Jakeb Klein, CLFP Associate – National Account Manager, Allegiant Partners, Inc.
- Steve Lewis, CLFP – Vice President, Baycap
- Ryan Makris, CLFP – Sales Manager, Allegiant Partners, Inc.
- Mark Rodeghiero, CLFP Associate – Owner, Source Finance
- Jim Schreder, CLFP Associate – Executive Director, Danjon Capital, Inc.
- Steven Ward, CLFP – Credit Manager, Providence Capital Funding
- Brandon Ware, CLFP Associate – Lease Accounting Manager, Banc of California
Allegiant Partners, Inc. now employs 11 CLFPs and 2 CLFP Associates and Ryan Makris, CLFP explained, “Since coming on with Allegiant in 2011, the expectation was always set that I would one day pursue a CLFP designation. I’ve been very lucky to work with an organization that fosters learning at such a high level. For me, obtaining the CLFP designation represents the commitment to further develop one’s depth of knowledge in the industry.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 241 Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates throughout the world.