November 24, 2015
CLFP Foundation adds 12 members; introduces online exam
U.S.-- The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation recently held its fourth Academy for Lease & Finance Professionals (ALFP) of 2015. The event was hosted by GreatAmerica Financial Services and all twelve of the individuals who sat for the exam at the conclusion of the event passed. . Eleven of the twelve test-takers who took the exam utilized a computer-based platform which was offered for the first time.
Amy Spragg, CLFP - Treasurer for the CLFP Board of Directors stated, “Long gone are the days of hand cramps and missed answers from illegible writing. With the launch of the online CLFP exam, the Certified CLFP Foundation can continue to grow as the premier credential of the leasing and financing industry. While maintaining the designation’s integrity, this new test format enables a greater number of applicants the opportunity to easily take and pass the exam.”
The twelve newest CLFPs are:
- Jennifer Finken, CLFP – Account Manager – Equipment Finance, NCMIC Finance Corp.
- Lisa Genereux, CLFP – Account Executive, Dell Financial Services
- Todd Jarvela, CLFP – Director, Direct Programs Group – GreatAmerica Financial Services
- Melissa Knutson, CLFP – Equipment Finance Manager, NCMIC Finance Corp.
- Mike Kramer, CLFP – Senior Account Manager, Diversified Capital Credit
- Ryan McHugh, CLFP – Vendor Relationship Manager, GreatAmerica Financial Services
- Nick Nielsen, CLFP – Vice President of Sales – GreatAmerica Financial Services
- Ryan Otto, CLFP – Vice President, Senior Audit Manager – BMO Financial Group
- Carrie Radloff, CLFP – Business Development Manager, American Financial Partners
- John Rodwell, CLFP – OIC Lender Services – VP, Business Development
- Stephanie Severin, CLFP – Vice President, Chief Credit Officer, GreatAmerica Financial Services
- Tawnya Stone, CLFP – Director, Enterprise Strategic Technology, Great America Financial Services
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 290 Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates in good standing throughout the world. For more information, call Executive Director Reid Raykovich, CLFP at (206) 535-6281 or visit www.CLFPfoundation.org.